Remodeling

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Pistachio Ice Cream House

Hi all!

It's been awhile since my last post. Needless to say we've been very busy... especially Van. Also, I was uncertain of what pics to post - how much to show? should I surprise you all at once or give you teasers...

Well, I still haven't decided so I'm showing you teasers in an effort to tease all of you to come down and take a looksey... or not... hahaha! Morbid sense of humor I have...

Well, as usual, you may see more pictures of the house at the link on the right, but I'll let you guys see the "facade" if you will.

(In case you can't see the pic, that's Susie, Nathan and Stephanie)

So, as of this writing, just about everything is complete except for the following - the vanity cabinet fronts (and the refinishing of the wood - apparently there was miscommunication between Van, the foreman and the cabinetmaker), the cabinetry handles (or pulls or thingymabobs), touchup of paint, plaster and stucco; repositioning of certain lights, the closet organization (we're doing it ourselves... are we crazy or what?!) (by the way, totally rhetorical okay!), clean up of just about everything, water softener, a minor matter of a certain knob in a certain fancy sink (my splurge) that Van broke because it was "poorly made" ;), dressing up the fireplace in both directions, a certain matter with the decorative touch of the porch; and the landscaping... (keep in mind there maybe more... I just don't know what that is...) (hmmm, what the heck is it with me and the "..." heehee! ;))

So, sit back, enjoy the other pics and don't blame me for the style... ummm... it was Van's idea...(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home